Monday 3 February 2014

Is it Autumn yet?

Ok folks, I'm kinda over Summer. And by kind of over I mean seriously is it Autumn yet? I write this post from the couch of my 41 degree lounge room as I mist myself with water dreaming of a season that looks a lot more like this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With lots of this.
 
 
 
 
 


 And more of this.
 
 
And with cool change of season that will eventually come upon us (please god hurry) also comes the thrill of new warmer clothes and the popular art of layering. These are some of the items I am daydreaming about as I slowly melt into my sofa:
 
 
 
 
 

Polka dot sheer gloves






 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And finally I present to you one of the most perfect pieces of clothing to ever be made...



 
With is soft camel colour and glorious faux fur trim I can't help but swoon every time I see it. I think I may have to invest in this pretty so it will be ready for me when the chilly months come and envelop me in their lovingly ice arms.
 
How are you all coping with this heat? Are you also ticking off the days to Autumn?
Well that's all from me folks.
 
Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment