Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Highlights

Now that I have clawed myself out of what can only be described as a post New Years hang over cave, I find myself reflecting on the year that was and looking forward to what 2014 holds in store. 2013 was a massive year and even though I didn't achieve everything I wanted, it really was a great year.






I walked in my first catwalk for Bombshell Vintage









Saw Machlemore and Ryan Lewis for $35 at the Forum Theatre. 





 
Went to New York.
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
I became the face of the vintage and reproduction brand Bombshell Vintage. A role I'm pleased to be continuing in 2014.






 
I was maid of Honor for when my best friend married the love of her life.
 Photo courtesy of Sarah Walker Photography.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Participated in the Astor Productions Gatsby Spring Soiree.
 
 
 
 
 


 
Flew to Perth to hairstyle and walk for the Curvy Couture Roadshow.
 
 





 
And got to wear this amazing frock.
 
 
 
 
 


I turned 25.







 
And got to spend it with a dear friend I hadn't seen in 6 years.
 (We hadn't changed a bit).
 
 
 
 

 
Participated as a cosplayer for Armageddon.









 
Wrote my first grant proposal (didn't get the grant but hey, I tried).
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Took a leap of faith and changed my iconic fire hair to ginger.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Met my hero Dita Von Teese.
 
 
 
 
 



 
And finally changed careers (kind of).
 
 
Well that's all from me folks. Here's hoping 2014 is filled with as much joy (and hopefully some acting gigs) as the last year. What are you hoping for in 2014?
 
Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment